Betaling

Options
brugenbrink
brugenbrink Posts: 9 Level 2

Ik heb drie maal EURO 9.99 betaald omdat het systeem zei dat het niet lukte en niets ontvangen.. dus ik ontvang die 30 euro wel graag terug

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,047 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello again @brugenbrink I am sorry there was a problem with your purchase. We cannot handle purchase issues in the Community. Please contact our Player Support team from your game.

Go to the settings cogwheel in your game, click on the question mark and select "Purchases and Gold Bars" and fill in the whole form. They will be able to give you a solution!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask 😊.

Answers

• Yosca
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @brugenbrink

Het spijt me te moeten zeggen dat in dit forum alleen Engels wordt gesproken. U kunt een vertaal programma gebruiken en de vraag opnieuw in het Engels doen.

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language only for everybody to communicate and understand better. Please use a translator.

• brugenbrink
    Options

I paid 30 euro, but did not receive anything

• brugenbrink
    Options

I paid 30 euro but did not receive anything. I would like to get my money back.

• Yosca
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello again @brugenbrink I am sorry there was a problem with your purchase. We cannot handle purchase issues in the Community. Please contact our Player Support team from your game.

Go to the settings cogwheel in your game, click on the question mark and select "Purchases and Gold Bars" and fill in the whole form. They will be able to give you a solution!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask 😊.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?