New episodes

Options

New worlds please this new world will be a sodaliciously idea how about bubblegum troll he had a snozzy wonderful day break in "Bubblegum's big break" the supersonic lollypop is great at levels. But how about Kimmy did she make it on time to get to tiffi tell me king plus more idea I will be coming idea about. Had a wonderful home day. Because Corona is invading us. And don't forget that candy crush soda is not finish it will be in the full game!

0 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I think it would be better deposited in the discussion area. Because it would be seen sooner than you. And I think that not many voices will come here.

Maybe it could be postponed.

@Elsa & @Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @lorenzborenz! I am very confused regarding your idea. You give it a title of "New episodes" so are you saying that you are at the top waiting for new levels? I am not sure what you are talking about regarding Kimmy making it on time to get to Tiffi. The ideas area is to offer ways to improve the game but from what you are writing I'm not sure what you want the studio to do to the game. Since you can no longer edit your message I have to lose this for now. If you would like to start a new idea please check out the Master list of ideas to get a better idea of the types of ideas the players are requesting.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?