Hi can someone please help me? My soda squad disappeared almost a month ago . I have updated and ev

Options
crystal74
crystal74 Posts: 13 Pro Player 👑

Best Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Is normal. Events does not released for all... released for selected group. It may rotate among groups

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @crystal74 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

There was an issue with the event and suddenly disappeared from many players' games!!

Soda Studio was looking into it to take care of the issue! I am not sure whether it was fixed or not!! I will find out and let you know πŸ‘οΈ

Can you please tell me which device you are using? If you are using a mobile device OR Windows 10, please give me your game version also.

Please post back these details, by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Is normal. Events does not released for all... released for selected group. It may rotate among groups

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @crystal74 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

There was an issue with the event and suddenly disappeared from many players' games!!

Soda Studio was looking into it to take care of the issue! I am not sure whether it was fixed or not!! I will find out and let you know πŸ‘οΈ

Can you please tell me which device you are using? If you are using a mobile device OR Windows 10, please give me your game version also.

Please post back these details, by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?