Candy Crush Soda Saga freezes on Facebook-- Fixed!

Options

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Restart ur device n check for new update. If u do not hav much booster, u can try uninstall n install... do take note boosters will be lost

• stan1981
    Options

Try restart n check for new version... else u may need to uninstall n install again if u do not have much boosters... as boosters will be lost after uninstall

• stan1981
    Options

Restart ur device n check for update. Else u may need to uninstall n install... but do take note that boosters will be lost after uninstall

• bjfoot
    bjfoot Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been receiving an "Error ...refresh page" everytime I try to play Candy Crush Soda. I refresh and the message is the same. This has been going on for weeks. Is this problem being addressed?

Brenda

bjfoot

• Pixiecat
    Pixiecat Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have tried everything that people have said to try and Candy Crush Soda will not load on my computer. It is fine on my phone but I like playing on the computer when I am home. Is there anyway this problem can be fixed?

Thanks

• Hollym56
    Hollym56 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Happening to me as well on FB gameroom. Hope someone fixes this

• scottw42
    scottw42 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Happened to me also (Level 109)

• maggie5970
    maggie5970 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Been happening to me for 2 days now, frustrating!

• leonad33
    leonad33 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I can start a game but it does not let me continue. After I close down FB and start it up again I can play same level and If I totally complete the game, then it will go on to next level. If I don't I'm not asked if I want to continue and freezes up. I have rebooted my PC to see if that would work and it doesn't. I had no problem last night playing but for some reason today, it freezes up and doesn't ask me if I want to continue and pay 10 gold coins. What is the problem?

leonad33

• winniedpoo1963
    winniedpoo1963 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been having a problem all afternoon. There are no 2 hour cakes, game board, team race for bars, or the new lollipop that you get by collecting pieces. Please get back with me and let me know if this is a glitch on your end or if there is something that I need to do on my end thank you so much by the way thank you so much for the 24-hour free play that you have given us during this pandemic love it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?