Missing gold bars

nolensvolens
nolensvolens Posts: 4 Newbie

I have been losing my gold bars for no reason I am aware of over the past three weeks. Help please.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,299 Candy Moderator

Hello @nolensvolens Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Are you missing the Gold Bars, without being used by you? Have you not been playing the game? Are you sure that you have not pressed on "Buy Extra Moves" by accident?

Other than you, does anybody else play your game?

Can you please post back and clarify these for me? You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

• nolensvolens

Noone else plays my game and i do not remember hitting buy extra moves , i didn't get any extra moves either. It just happened again. I must be doing something i am unware of.

• nolensvolens

I sent an email in game and the response was to check faq or check with community for help. I will tey again.

• PummyRaj

Hello again @nolensvolens Welcome Back 🤗

Don't worry about the response you have received. Because, that is the basic automated email every player receives after sending email.

They send it because most of the issues like freezing, etc., can be resolved by those steps & the Community team here can help with some issues.

What I would suggest you to do is, wait for 3 to 4 days, and send a reply to that automated response you have received now. Inform them that the issue in your game was not solved by the steps provided and you still need their assistance. I would recommend you do this on Tuesday.

Since it is the weekend, the Support Team might not be working too, I am not sure about that!

But, please do not send multiple complaints, as it will not do any good, because the agents might get confused thinking that another agent is helping you! Did this make sense?

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend 🍬 🍾

• PummyRaj

Oh! with regards to what you said above "I must be doing something I am unaware of" @nolensvolens

You know, even a slightest touch to the "Buy Moves" / "Buy Lives" removes our Gold Bars, and we might not be aware of it.

It happened to me number of times... it's like been there, done that situation 😅

But, it is OK! If that is the reason you have been loosing your Gold Bars, the agents will inform you when you might have spent the Gold Bars. So, then you will know for sure, what happened to the GB in your game. Next time, you can be more careful when you lost a level.

• nolensvolens

Thanks. I will send the email again to see what's happening.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?