Tiles not ticking

LyokoWarrior155
LyokoWarrior155 Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m doing a task for the mr toffees fair and I’ve made multiple coloring candy’s but it’s still showing as not doing it

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

How to Play

• Each player can tap on a tile to see a task before choosing it.
    • Once you successfully complete a task, the tile becomes a tick. Make a row or column of 4 ticks to win the board!
    • Players can only play one task at a time and can complete two tasks per day.
    • Don’t leave it too long! Boards expire within 14 days
    • When you finish the board, you will automatically get a new board with a new team.

only can complete 2 tasks per day

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hello @LyokoWarrior155 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Can you please clarify few things for me..

1) Were you playing the Bubble Gum Hill levels to make the "Coloring Candies"? -- If so, that could be a reason for the Coloring Bombs not being counted;

2) Were you playing with the "Coloring Candy" booster checked? If so, that would also do not count under the task;

3) Were those Candies made automatically by the board/game when you made some combos? That also would not count.

We must match 5 + 1 candy to make coloring candy, and that only counts as the task. (I did not know this until I had this task 😅)

If neither of these are the cases, and you are creating the candy you are supposed, BUT still not counting, please let me know.

To post back, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?