Multiple technical issues

Heather683
Heather683 Posts: 3 Newbie

Currently I’m stuck on level 657 since no bottles are dropping. Wasted my lollipop thinking it might let me past it. Didn’t work. Because I’m stuck, I can’t participate anymore in current challenge to pass 20 levels to gain 50 gold bars. Also, my husband plays and gets challenges all the time where he gets gold bars. I never get these race/challenges offered to me. Can you please fix issues and tell me how to get gold bars without paying money?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hello @Heather683 A Warm Welcome to this wonderful King Community 🤗

Actually, looks like there is an issue with this level with the Soda bottles dropping on to the board!

And I am very sorry to hear that you are missing the "Golden Pin" on the level, because of this glitch! Let's talk about the "technical issues" you are having in a different thread. Because, I am requesting our Soda Team manager to merge all the threads that are having this glitch in level # 657. If we discuss about other things, it will be confusing for other players! Hope it made sense.

Now, with regards to level 657, are you playing game on Windows 10 OR mobile device?

Can you please post back and confirm? You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

• Heather683
    Heather683 Posts: 3 Newbie

I’m playing on an iPhone.

• hlucn8
    hlucn8 Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m having the same issue. I’ve wasted about $20 trying to get bottles to drop. I’m about to remove the game. I’m also on iPhone

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hello @hlucn8 Welcome to the King Community 🤗

I am glad you have joined the Community and posted here.

Now, you know what is happening with the level and that is not your fault that the Soda Bottle is not popping up.

You can try to contact the "Player Support Team" for your lost $20 as the level has a glitch in it. Please do explain them about it, and they might be able to help you.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you all for your patience! Have a wonderful day & great rest of the week! 🍬 🍾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?