Game is not loading right im on like 856 and the game is starting me out at 1

henrym55
henrym55 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited May 2020 in Support

hi my game is not loading right im on like 856 and the game is starting me out at 1 and will not let me worp past 31 so i can replay some of the other leavels to try and get 3 stars on them

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hello @henrym55 A Warm Welcome to this Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!

But, I am sorry to say that I am not able to understand the issue very clearly! Would you mind explaining it again OR re-word your question please? There might be typos or you do not speak English, hence, you could not give full details!!

I could only understand that you are at level # 856, but the game is starting you at level # 1. Rest is not clear to me.

I will wait for you to post more details. You can post back simply by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

NOTE: One more thing... you will have to delete your email address from the title of your question. Since this is a public Forum, it is not advisable to add our email addresses and phone numbers.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

• henrym55

im not able to get back to my lealve it is not loading my game right

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

OK, got it @henrym55 👍️

What device are you using to play the game?

If using a mobile device, did make sure that you are logged into the game? All King games are a bit changed now... if we are logged out of the game, we are automatically brought to level # 1. So, first of all, make sure that you are logged into the game with your correct account details.

If you are not sure whether it is your actual account or not, if you click on "Profile" button, it will say your name and shows your picture. If you are not logged in, then it will just say "player" and a random picture will be shown as the picture.

Did this make sense?

• henrym55

yes and know none of the leavels will start i got to the last one i played and it did not actavaite none of them ore the back worp my pic was there but that is it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?