The game has started me over. How do I get the progress back? I was on level 978

sammygarza
sammygarza Posts: 1 Newbie

I lost all my progress. I was on level 978 and it started over. How can I get that back?

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Did u sign in correctly with Facebook account or king account? U just change device? Is it?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,306 Candy Moderator

Hello @sammygarza Hearty Welcome to this lovely King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please tell me how did you loose your game progress? Is it a new device you have opened the game now? Did you not saved the game till now?

If you have saved your game before either through Facebook OR Kingdom account, you can sign in back to your game, by using same details, and you can go back to your original level.

OR if you were logged out of your game account by doing an update of the game, etc., then also, you can login by clicking on "save your progress" button and log back with your details, and you will be on your old level again.

The more details you give, the better assistance I can provide for the issue.

If you have changed your device but, not saved your game on your old device, please let me know. I will tell you what to do.

To reply back, you can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?