Why am I getting this screen now for the past 2 weeks?

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Restart ur device n update to latest version...

else u may uninstall n install but boosters n extra life will be reset ... do take note

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,306 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020

Hello @vtljanpo Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

The game team knows about this issue and they are working on it. You can expect the good results soon in your game too.

Can you please tell me which country you live in? So that, I can confirm you when you might play back your game again...

NOTE: If it is appearing on Facebook Game Room, please try other Browsers and see if the game works. Because, the King team does not support and deal with Game Room issues, it is completely up to Facebook only.

To reply back, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

• vtljanpo
    vtljanpo Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm playing via Facebook on my laptop which gets restarted almost daily. Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga is working 100%

• PummyRaj
    edited May 2020

Thank you @vtljanpo ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

So, you are not using Game Room, great!

I am sorry! It is not the issue with your laptop, so please don't worry that the issue is on your side.

I will try to find out more details and get back to you tomorrow.

• PummyRaj

Hello again @vtljanpo

Here is the thread where many others have complained about the issue same as you are having ---> Game Not Working and Orange Screen Pops Up

Now, you can be at ease to know that you are not alone with the issue. To add more, the King team does knows about the issue and are looking into it to solve the issue. I am thinking that issue could be from Facebook side as it is affecting only browsers, but not other devices and Windows 10!!

By any chance, do you have access to Windows 10? Looks like that would be a best option to play the game now.

Otherwise, you will have to wait till the issue is fixed ๐Ÿคจ Please click on the "Green Fonts" above to check at others' complaints about same issue.

I will request the Soda team manager to merge this discussion with the main one (the link above in Green), so that it will be easy for you to keep an eye on the updates.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you need any other assistance or clarification.

Hope everything works out and you will enjoy your game again soon! ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿพ

• vtljanpo
    vtljanpo Posts: 3 Newbie

Thank you for the response PummyRaj. I'm living in South Africa and is using Chrome

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?