Bubblegum hill

pen68
pen68 Posts: 1 Newbie

3 times I've done bubblegum hill and not recieved my hammers and when you are using gold to complete levels and not receiving the prize at the end it's very disappointing.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

This is bad... did u see any animation box being open? N if yes, ur rewards r awarded ...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hello @pen68 Hearty Welcome to this lovely King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear that you have not received the prizes in the Bubble Gum Hill event!!

I am guessing you are talking about the 6 Lollipop hammers and 1 hours of unlimited lives, correct?

For any missing prizes from the events, you will have to contact the Player Support Team, and you can send the complaint directly from your game itself.

Candy Soda game -- Settings (gear wheel icon) -- look for "events" tab and click on it -- check if you see "missing prizes" option in the given choices -- if available, click on it. If not, scroll all the way down to "Contact Us" and fill out the form you see.

Once you send the complaint, you will receive an automated email as an acknowledgement. Please wait at least 3 - 5 days, to hear back from an actual agent. If you still did not hear by then, please send a reply email through that automated email and inform them that you are still waiting for assistance.

Once somebody contacts you, you can if you have any other questions with regards to the event and issue you have with BGH.

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out fine! Have a wonderful rest of the day and great weekend ahead! 🍬 🍾

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

One question @pen68

Did you play the Bubble Gum Hill now OR over the last weekend?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?