Candy Crush Soda and HTML5

planettv
planettv Posts: 48 Level 2

The other day I went into Candy Crush Soda and noticed it looked a little different. When I loaded the game, I had to navigate back to level 208 because the map loaded back at level 1 but that was a one time thing. The fish in the game seems to be less bright as well as the candy looking slightly different among others things. I assuming this means the game has been converted to HTML5. That's good if it has, but I do wish the give up question was handled more like Papa Pear or Bubble Witch Saga 2 if it has to be there. I'll also assume that the Mr. Toffee's Fair now being available on King.com is do to with HTML5 or just something they decided to add while converting the game. It would be nice if there was an X button so if someone didn't want to play Mr. Toffee's Fair at that time, they wouldn't have to reload the page just to reply the level.

I went into the game initially because I had received a life but the messages button never appeared under the overview button, so I lost the life I had received and this may or may not have been one time thing. I will have to wait until a message shows up in the notifications to see if the messages button appears like it should. If it doesn't I will report back.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?