Change avatar in the app

kristaf5
kristaf5 Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m logged in through Facebook and it shows my profile picture and I’d like this to be private. How do I change it?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @kristaf5 A Warm Welcome to this wonderful King Community 🤗

To change the profile picture, you will have to change it on your Facebook itself.

When you are on Facebook --> Click on "Home" --> Then click on your name that is displayed in the left pane (just below to the "search bar" ---> Then click on the "smaller picture" part that is displayed in "Circle" --> You will see "Update" ---> Click on it and change that picture.

** Because, the picture that is in that circle is the one that will be displayed in our games, posts, etc.,

Hope this made sense! If you need further assistance, please post back and let me know. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the weekend 🍬 🍭

• jjery
    jjery Posts: 1 Newbie

This reply didn't answer the problem. we want to keep our Facebook picture because we have limited that to friends. we don't want strangers in this community to see it! so, please answer the question. do we have to log in with an email account or do we have to cancel your rights to our Facebook accounts?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

If you connect the game with Facebook, then the profile picture of Facebook will be your game avatar. If you connect the game with a Kingdom account, you can use custom avatar but for that you need to sync Kingdom with Facebook.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020

Hello @jjery Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community

I am sorry! My above answer was to the player who posted the opening question! They have not asked anything about email accounts! The question was, they wanted to "keep their profile picture private"!

What I understood from that question was they have picked a picture that they do not want to show off to everybody! I have exactly informed about the same -- to change that one specific picture! If they were not helped, they would have come back to add more details to their question, isn't it?

With regards to your question ---> Community account, Facebook account and Kingdom account are completely different accounts.

If you are connected to the Facebook and are a member of this King Community, nobody can find your picture that you use on Facebook!

The reason is, we do not know who you are UNLESS you tell us or give out that information.

And we can use the same email address that we use for our Facebook account to use for this King Community forum too. Still nothing gives in your details to anybody. Certain details we give out while creating this Community Account are for "Community Security" purposes.... to make sure that we are not spammers, and legit players.

And, I am sorry to say that I have not understood what you meant by " do we have to cancel your rights to our Facebook accounts?"!!

Are you asking me OR to the Community Team? We are also the King game players just like you! We just like to help out our co-players, and that's what we are doing 🙂

If your question is towards a Community Team Manager -- who are King employees, you will have to provide more details about your question. Then, I can take your question to their notice (If I fail to answer to your satisfaction).

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day ahead!

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

If you have a king account, the personal picture can be independent from Facebook even if you are connected to Facebook, you are still able to change the image in the community independently.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?