Kimmy arcade

Options
2»

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,136 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Bubu1212 and a very warm welcome to our Sodalicious Community. As stated above - this event is not available to everyone. In fact I only recently (within the last 3 weeks) got it in my game and I can certainly understand why you want the event back. It has just vanished from my game too, but hopefully only temporarily because I noticed it's on a timer so I am hoping it comes back, but it may be absent for a longer period of time. If this is the case, I recommend you keep playing the game and enjoy the special features you do have access to and hopefully Kimmy's Arcade will reappear in your game in the future.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @ayeshi @Spinnifix @jayteedy @Rveil @sarahmd @Gumyupawpaw @ipete @Sioux79 @tratelqalam @Bubu1212 @kiara_wael,

*See my post on 9/19/2020 at:

Our Superstar @Sofia1992 did a guide for this.

I waited 9 months to get it on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop". It was first released to the wifi groups.

Think I mentioned this before. On Things / Apps you do not have, go to different "Devices" see if you can get them, that way. If using wifi, then go to PC. Or on PC, go to wifi. Never know what might show up. No guarantees on getting them, but, you do increase your percentages.

As far as mini / side games go, IMHO this is the best one "King" ever made. The payoffs are fantastic. Where else are you going to find 25-30 "Boosters" being "Rewarded", if you do all 10 Levels, in the game.

Here are some notes, I took:

• Kimmy's Arcade - *Showed Up On 7/8/20 & 7/15/20 & 7/22/20 & 7/29/2020 & 8/5/2020 & 8/13/2020 *Note: But for only 9 Hours on timer! Reduced from 7 Days! *On 8/14/2020 Gone!
    • *Back on 8/18/2020! *This time has 2D 17h on App! Gone on 8/21/2020!
    • *Back on 8/27/2020, with 6d 23h, with 10 Levels! *1x Free, every 12 Hours!
    • *Back on 9/4/2020! with 28d 19h on app!

Take Care Group - Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/26/2020

• Bubu1212
    Bubu1212 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for the support and the response😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?