Episode race

Nadiash
Nadiash Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, I've been loving the episode race feature. It keeps me glue to my phone wanting to finish the race as #1. However, the last 4-5 days, I seem to have lost the feature. I admit, it's not as fun anymore. How come the episode race is gone and I'm left with a (too) plain game of candy crush soda? πŸ€”πŸ˜•πŸ˜”πŸ˜©πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

I am sorry to hear that you're not seeing Episode Race in your game, I understand how important this is to you.Β 

I am more than happy to assist you with this, Episode Race is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

However, in some cases the future may be missing for temporary problems.

Keep playing the game, you can get the future back again.

Thank you.

• VinhKhanh2020
    VinhKhanh2020 Posts: 33 Level 2

@Sukanta_Biswas

I thought the Episode Race starts only Friday, when Studio release 3 new episodes. By then we'll have the race for each episode. I believe this for whoever at highest levels.

Are we talking same feature, or perhaps something else which I did not have?

Thanks

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

No, the episode race will always be active in your game(If you have this feature).😊

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    edited June 2020

I have same problem with you because I have NO Episode Race on my account! My friends have a Episode Race! It’s not fair.

But without Bubblegum Hill and Episode Race than you cannot claim a free gold bars. No more win a gold bars! Than for a gold bars is only available for purchase with money. (Same with CCFS)

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello @Yorben_Goeree

I am very glad to see that you are having a nice time in the Sodalicious Community πŸ€—

With regards to the "Episode Race", may I know how long have you been playing the game? If you have started the game recently, may be the feature was not rolled out to you yet! But, if you are playing the game from a while, I can try and find out why you do not have it yet!

And with regards to the "Bubble Gum Hill" -- the event is stopped temporarily only! And the reason is that the Troll King is not giving the rewards to the players who have defeated him and causing chaos all over the Soda world! That's why, Soda team decided to give him some rest and find out what's going on.

Once, the glitch is fixed and everything is back to normal, we will receive the event.

Hope this made sense and clarifies!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend 🍬 🍾

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

The race ring feature is a feature under test in which errors may occur because it is not stable, so do not worry, it will return to you again soon once the problems are resolved

• My episode race feature is gone. How do I get it back??

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@FutureMrsWheeler Hi and welcome, The episode race feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?