Pop ups

Options
Grebe
Grebe Posts: 12 Level 2

Hi,

I'm a new bee to the colony. I'm playing CCS avidly as I'm in complete isolation during lockdown. Today, I began playing and after the first life had been played, a pop up for The Noble Path came up. An arrow bounced up and down and it urged me to "Claim your First Prize". No matter what I did, the pop up remained on the screen. I restarted my phone and it's still there. I can't play because it won't go away. The pop ups are REALLY annoying anyway. Can anyone help? Cheers.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,748 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Grebe 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug as so many players have this problem. (I hope it's solved! 🤔) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps you haven't this happens on this game! 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone.

** If you have tried all of troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's still not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can help you again. **

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Grebe
    Options

Hi Lim,

Thank you. I'll try them and see what happens 😎👍

• BrenCor2
    BrenCor2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is happening to me as well - since that latest update yesterday. Every single time I complete a level I have to manually close the game on iOS and restart it. I have tried all the trouble shooting steps with the exception of reinstalling the application. The really sad part is that I've completed all the "Noble Path" steps but it just keeps popping up - with nothing to do to get rid of it.

• Grebe
    Options

Hi,

As soon as I uninstalled/reinstalled the app, all the problems vanished. Ensure that you are backed up on Facebook or similar and go for it. The only thing I lost was the daily bonus run which went back to the beginning from day 94. At least I can play again.

Best of luck.

👍😎

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Don't worry! You will continue to receive Daily Bonus the same as before. The only difference is the number of days in a row your calendar will display.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?