Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

You are not helping. This thread is not for you Marriam. This thread is for players like me...hardcore BGH fan! You never understand.

• ellen69
    ellen69 Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

iโ€™m also do with it, no news from the CM, she only post on the 5000 level topic.

• SevimHรผlyaGรถrgรผn
    Options

We're tired of writing. Please give me a definitive report on Bubblegum Hill.ย 

• nanpalousa
    nanpalousa Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

I am giving them a chance until tomorrow, Sunday, if no bgh or anything like it, I am done with King games๐Ÿ˜•

Lola pop, convince me to stay if you have actual news

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,684 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello everyone

I haven't had the chewing gum mound since March and I don't think it's ever back in my game. Maybe he died of COVID-19, who knows.

But I find it funny that I now have other mini-games after complaining to the tech team and only getting a standard answer. Seriously, they wanted a review from me, which of course was not very friendly of mine.

Long speech, short sense. I get the message when I'm in a mini-game, it's called "Bear's Rage," "You've been dethroned, get the throne back". LOL

I read this and had to laugh for a very long time. That was the saying of the chewing gum hill. I don't have him in my game.

I think I'm just looking in here occasionally now and playing the mini-games that are there. They're fun, but not like the chewing gum mound.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

My weekly update

i saw on other thread that there are timetables on these tests. But they won't share with us. It's top secret. We all know why. If you don't know...it means that if you don't have the feature by now, you never will. I don't understand why they would do this to their players. They must have diff standards.

There is something happening soon. All the sadness, all the rain, all the flooding. Let's wait and see what's coming before moving on.

โค๏ธ My people here.

• nanpalousa
    nanpalousa Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Hello again, if you have no concrete answers for bgh being reinstated, or something like it, I for one am deleting all king games, Playrix adds new features to their games, and keeps the old ones without "trials for a select group ".

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @nanpalousa !

We don't have any news at the moment. However, please bear in mind those A/B tests are not only present in our games; nowadays, most marketing oriented companies use them to make their products, services and games better.

You can google A/B testing and find out more if you wish. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• renamifsud2
    renamifsud2 Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,684 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Lola_Pop

in the meantime I no longer miss BGH. There's a mini-game now, which is a lot more fun for me. It's called "bear brawl" or something like that and is totally cute. There are no lolllis, but there are other good things. I've even won 20 gold bars, some barter hands and striped lollis.

Above all, it's great fun.

And for me, there's finally something to play for. I'm back at the end of the game and now I don't just have to open the game and get a time bonus that expires because I don't need it.

The Time Bonus is still forfeited because it cannot be used in the mini-game. It has its own rules. But I have something to play and not only do: play on, get bonus, play too.

I used to have BGH to play, now it's just another mini-game. And I'm not bored after work.

If possible, say a big thank you to the technical team. I think she wants to hear something good. And they've created something great with the new mini-game.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?