Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hiya!!

I know it's hard to wait for the Bubblegum Hill, and be assured that the Studio will receive your feedback.

However, you must keep in mind the purpose of this "pause" is to grant our players a better experience once King Chewy returns. So it will be worth the waiting!!

The team are testing the feature at the moment. We'll have to wait a bit more to see if we can climb the Hill this weekend!!

• deb0407
    deb0407 Posts: 83 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Why do we have to wait until the weekend? This is beyond ridiculous

• Crazyforfun
    Crazyforfun Posts: 141 Level 3
    Options

@Lola_Pop Thanks for update-

Why is but that BGH has so many bugs and is under maintenance a lot?

We get these breaks from BGH and the answer is always the same- its getting fixed!

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello @Crazyforfun !

It's not that the BGH has got many bugs, but there are some things that the team wants to improve. And they are also investigating about some rewards not being received correctly.

I know it feels like a lot of breaks, but they are necessary to make the BGH sweeter 😉

• SevimHülyaGörgün
    SevimHülyaGörgün Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

You work for Bubblegum Hill. Reduce the time time of activities in the game. Is that hard, too? 

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2
    Options

Incredible 2 weeks only out of the last 9 , they must think we are stupid. They must really have some tech team.

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello @SevimHülyaGörgün and @jimmythekid ,

I understand you're impatient, but please bear in mind we're all here to help you, so please keep it sweet and clean in the forum.

Crafting a game like Candy Crush Soda is not an easy task, and there are times when these breaks are essential.

• Mike_Branch
    Mike_Branch Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

WOW......I understand that there are frustrated people out there. But, wow to the haters out there.

I would say if this game not being available to you causes such stress, NOW is the time to take a step back in life. Think about why does a software game cause you to get on your computer and spill hate towards a game company who has clearly stated that there are several issues they are working on. If the software humans were in front of you, would you say the same thing ?

Cyber hate is just that......hate to the air out there and a waste of time for the rest of us to have to read it.

From BGH side. When this is fixed, put the event on immediately and have it run for for a week or two or straight. This will give the haters time to get there BGH off......

I look forward to the game coming back, but there are others things out there until then.......for me, puff puff.......REALLY HELPS !!!!!!

• Babs_
    Babs_ Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

@Mike_Branch whilst I agree that there have been many inappropriate things said on these post's, I also disagree with the language chosen, but you should understand that this out of frustration with the community managers for leaving us many days with no response. You should also understand that it's thanks to the support of the players both financially and through their loyalty to this game that has made it the success that it is. Judging other players for this is also not appropriate as there are many people who have mental health issues/disabilities which being in lockdown is actually making this worse and often playing games like this is a way of keeping this at bay. I'm not saying that is the case for everyone but there is always 2 sides to a coin

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Mike_Branch

Hi Mike and All! 😀

Thanks a lot for your comment. I agree. There are functions that some of the players did not have and they would like to try them out. Because not all players get the same functions. Due to the anger of the players, it could backfire for the others. That means that they don't want to try it out. I don't really think what's going on here. You should be able to wait in peace and otherwise look for an alternative in the meantime. Anger and hate only make stress and health.

Health is the most important thing nowadays. 💓

Please everyone think of it !! 🍀

Don't take this game so hard.🥝

I wish you all the best and come healthy through this difficult time! 🦋🏵️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?