Help! I cannot play in landscape mode (test ended)

Options

Comments

• pattiv1205
    pattiv1205 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Please complete the vertical test for soda crush game. I HATE Playing this way,

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @pattiv1205 !

I cannot tell you when it will finish and what the result of the test will be, but I can assure you we're bringing your feedback to the Studio. 😊

• ArtySin
    ArtySin Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

@Sandy_Baranowski Think you meant “can be played in landscape mode” as we now can’t play Candy Crush Soda in landscape mode. I’ve found Farm Heroes Super Saga, although it’s really nothing to do with farms. Been playing this on and off for a couple of years and since this portrait mode only debacle this is all I’m playing. it’s very good actually, give it a try. BTW, I’ve tweeted directly to King_Games as did @claire2505 but as expected no reply 😡

• SharonTX
    SharonTX Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Another patronizing reply from @Lola-Pop. If you were truly bringing our feedback to the Studio then why has there been no answers from the Studio. Again I say why would a game dependent on it's users to exist ignore the very users it is trying to attract.This makes no sense and keeping people hanging while not being honest is just loosing more of those users as well as the credibility of the company.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @SharonTX ,

I am honest and I can assure you we're doing our job: part of it is bringing our players's feedback to the teams in charge of the development of the features.

I understand the situation is frustrating for you and I'd love to give you some good news right now, but these things need time. Maybe it sounds patronizing, and I'm really sorry for that, but I only wanted to reassure you guys that I'm here, listening and transmitting your thoughts to the Studio.

• claire2505
    claire2505 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

@Lola_Pop it would be less patronising to actually give a different answer to the one you ha e been giving for the past 2 weeks.

You are still claiming a test in a production system which no one believes. It would be good If we could get some feedback from your development team as to what they think about the customers comments and if they like losing players from the game.

• josephine2498
    josephine2498 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Lola pop.. I know i have not spent a dime since the change. Actually better for me since I spent too much on extras since I was pretty high up and some levels were hard.

• torsten01
    torsten01 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

This is exactly what happens when a company gets too big. It is all about profit maximisation. Customer care is no longer of any value! And why should it be? Money is King... after all. Well, it is a sure way to destroy the fan base. For a long time I did not play a game, if it was not a King game. Now I will prefer any other brand over King. But trust me, I am not the only one. And word spreads fast online.

• cjpinkerton
    cjpinkerton Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop

I feel sorry for the position you are in. The users are demanding answers, and either you are not allowed to tell us what Testing is going in, or the studio is not telling you what the Testing is. The questions will not stop until we have answers or the Studio reverses out the testing. I come from a software development background as well, and the current explanation of Testing on a live environment just does not make sense.

So why don't you give us a direct contact into the Studio and allow us to email them directly? Perhaps if they are under the same amount of pressure that you are to provide answers, then they will react and respond more quickly. You can't be enjoying the pressure of the questions you are getting in this thread.

• cpgraves51
    cpgraves51 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I finished level 4975 and there isn't anymore levels. Is this the end of the game? If it is how can I transfer my gold bars and other things I have to another game?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?