Frustration with Candy Crush Soda

Options
Judy_Cardamone
Judy_Cardamone Posts: 61 Level 3

Several Issues: 1. Bubble Gum Hill: when Bubble Gum Hill was available, when you got to the end of the line (no more levels available one could still play Bubble Gum Hill. Now since Bubble Gum Hill is gone having completed all the levels, there is nothing but a suggestion to go play Candy Crush. Problem is I just purchased the "TICKET" package. By the time the new levels are up, I will have lost the TICKET reward time. This is not fair. It's not like you actually WIN...you still have to pay. I PREFER Bubble Gum Hill over the new "path" games. PLEASE bring Bubble Gum Hill back. 2. The puzzle fill with the games disappears after quitting? No accumulation? Now barely can lose it. Do better.....it's getting frustrating when one feels the gamers are simply making the game more about ways to make more money without really improving things for players.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,464 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Judy_Cardamone 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because this feature is still testing by Community Team and always no released day by day. These features will released randomly on this game! 😊

If you have any questions on this game, you can click here to ask a question about this game on Candy Crush Soda Support Community that they will help you faster. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Some features are not regular, i.e., it does not come late, or it may be replaced by another one, depending on the update policy, it may be an experimental feature and comes for random people, not for all players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?