I'm over it

Options
June-8
June-8 Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm over this "NOT CONNECTED TO INTERNET"!!!!

I have internet connection and have had it continually for years!! There's nothing wrong with my phone. The issue is YOURS and needs to be corrected.

I don't have this problem with the other Crush games. So obviously it's an issue with just this game.

Please fix it already!!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,018 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @June-8 and welcome to our Sodalicious King Community. I can understand your frustration. The internet can be a bit finicky - especially when it comes to these games. I haven't had problems with Soda, but have run into problems sometimes with Blossom Blast and sometimes Pet Rescue Puzzle. You always want to make sure you have the latest update of the game, that you have cleared your cache and periodically turn off your device for 10-15 seconds and sometimes this can help clear up a temporary internet connection issue. Also if using a mobile device - you want to make sure you have a comfortable amount of free memory.

Anyway - I hope the issue clears up for you so that you can continue to enjoy playing Candy Crush Soda. I hope you have a great weekend.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

@June-8 yes. Do follow @bearwithme advice n see how is it.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Always make sure you get the latest game update, clear the cache and shutdown your device periodically for 10-15 seconds, sometimes this can help solve a temporary problem with the internet connection. Also if you are using a mobile device - you want to make sure there is free memory

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?