Remove music box and key

Options
YYS
YYS Posts: 3 Newbie

The music box looks like a treasure chest, finally get there and open it, yet all I get is a key.... it is a huge disappointment....

I don’t need a 2-step process for the treat, please make it simple.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

This is not an idea! It is this function that you only have the box and you have to get the key. Then when you have the key, you get a great reward. There can be 2 hours of life. It is a high reward that you have to earn and fight for. That is the point in it.

I hope that makes sense for you !!

@Elsa

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

@YYS , I love playing to get to the key.... sometimes I miss it with a few minutes to spare, but the rewards are great! Keep going, you will eventually start to love them

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @YYS! You are the first player that has said this. I've been reading these messages for over 4 years now and no one has ever said anything about it before. I hear your frustration but this is not an idea to promote to the studio. This area is for a deetailed idea to help improve the game.You are not going to get visibility here so my suggestion would be for you to write your frustrations in the general discussions. I will tag @Lola_Pop to move this message into the general discussions area when she is back online.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?