Game

Options
FabianoPoa
FabianoPoa Posts: 2 Newbie
Good Morning. I would like to know why there are no videos in my game to get gifts?
Could you help me solve this?
Thank you in advance!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,698 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi @FabianoPoa . Welcome to our Coimmunity

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

Keep playing and Have a good day

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @FabianoPoa Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community 🤗

First of all, Thank you for coming back and posting your question again in English 👍️

I have a little bit more to add what my friend @kiara_wael have informed above....

If you are playing the game on Windows 10, the Ad Videos facility is not available there yet! And no Ads when we play on the Browsers through Facebook.

If you are playing on a mobile device, make sure that you always keep your game updated AND to keep minimum 2 GB free space on the device memory. So that, when the Studio releases the features to the test group you are in, your device will be all set to receive the feature.

Please post back and let us know if you need further assistance or have more questions. You can simply type your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Keeping having fun in your game(s)! Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great week 🍬 🍾

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Some features are offered to a group but not others because they are subject to trial and error observation. Check your game update to ensure you get any exclusive features.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?