Can't Purchase extra Moves?

Options
Idaho_Biker
Idaho_Biker Posts: 78 Pro Player 👑

Ran out of Moves, went to make a Purchase, Game seemed to Block my attempts to go to the Store??

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Idaho_Biker First thing to try is make sure game is up to date , sign out and restart your device, then log back in .See if this solves your problem

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @Idaho_Biker Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I think the reason for you not able to make your needed purchase would be the "heavy Internet Traffic"! It has been a big issue lately for many players in all the King Games!

Unfortunately, everybody being stuck at homes -- using laptops and phones for everything they used to do in person, there has been so much load on the Internet servers -- which is not making it easy at all to play our games!

What I would suggest you to do is, try to make your purchase in very odd hours like in the midnight - when most are asleep or early in the morning, when people have not opened their laptops and started working yet!

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Have a Sodalicious day and a great rest of the week 🍬 🍬

• Idaho_Biker
    Options

That would be OK if I was just Purchasing for Extras, but I'm Usually (like in this Case) trying to Purchase In-Game when I'm Playing and I'm 1 move from a Win, but need Extra Life and/or Moves.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

Heya! I hope you will be able to make the purchase you want.

• Idaho_Biker
    Options

Regarding existing Support Case #9683319

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

First thing to try is make sure game is up to date , sign out and restart your device, then log back in 

• chicolmd
    chicolmd Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have been having this issue in Soda for about two weeks. TWO updates have happened since. I've signed out and lost all my 40 days and restarted device. I shave 65 bars I want to be able to use to buy more moves to pass the level I'm on. But it never gives me the choice. In order to retry the level, I have to quit the app and open back up. It's taking tons of time and I just want to move on. What else can be done besides all the steps mentioned?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

That is all the standard troubleshooting procedures. Only thing left is to uninstall the game. I don't recommend doing that at all. Just have to play with all the glitches, I guess. Happy Crushing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?