Gold bars

jjo27ny
jjo27ny Posts: 1 Newbie

I keep winning gold bars for winning races for the past month, but they don't get credited to the ones I already have. I have had 177 bars no matter what I win- I still have 177. So I win them but don't get to keep or use them. Please fix the issue

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @jjo27ny Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear about the issue with the rewards in Episode Race in your game!

Unfortunately, the Community Managers cannot take care of "Missing Reward" issues! You will have to contact the "King Player Support Team" to help you with this.

You can contact them directly from your game ----> "Settings" (the Blue Cog Wheel) -- click on ? (question mark) -- Select "Events & Challenges" tab -- then scroll all the way down to find the question "What is the Episode Race" -- then click on "Contact Us" that is at the bottom of that article and send your complaint.

You should receive an automated response as an acknowledgement, along with some trouble shooters. You can try them out but not sure how much they help as you have been missing the rewards from past month!! But please do not go with the "reinstall the game" option, as it will not do any good and you will loose all your saved boosters.

You should be hearing back from them within 3 to 5 days (that is normal waiting time). If you have not heard after that, please do send a reply through that automated email and inform them that you are still waiting for their assistance.

At present, they might have too many complaints in their hands as there are issues with "internet traffic" and many players are not receiving their purchased items. You will be helped, but you will have to wait and be very patient.

Please let me know if I have confused you anywhere 😄 OR need further assistance. You can simply post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out and you will receive your rewards soon into your game!

Have a Sodalecious day and a great rest of the week 🍬 🍬

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Unfortunately, community managers cannot take care of "lost bonus" issues! You will have to contact "King Support Support Team" to help you with this.

You can call them directly from your game ----> "Settings" (blue gear wheel) - click? (Question mark) - Select the "Events and Challenges" tab - then scroll down to find the question "What is a ring race" - then click "Contact Us" below this article and submit your complaint.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?