Laenes
Laenes Posts: 6 Level 2
edited June 2020 in Support

I followed the instructions I missed steps and my brootrs didn't come back

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @Laenes Welcome to this friendly King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear that you lost your boosters in your game!

I have asked you in one of your previous questions, that how did you loose your Boosters? You said you did not reinstall the game!

Unless we know what happened before you lost the boosters, it will be hard to guess what might have happened and help with that issue!

What language do you speak? If you speak Spanish OR French, we have our International corner and you can post in those languages so that you can speak comfortably!

If not, please provide as many details as you can about -- how you lost your boosters, what else is happening in your game?

I have looked at all your questions and they all have different issues! It is very hard for us to follow up when you open multiple threads! Please explain everything in one question, which will be easy and convenient for us to understand and follow up.

I will wait for you to post more details about the issue you are having.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day! 🍬 🍬

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Unfortunately, community managers cannot take care of "lost bonus" issues! You will have to contact "King Support Support Team" to help you with this.

You can call them directly from your game ----> "Settings" (blue gear wheel) - click? (Question mark) - Select the "Events and Challenges" tab - then scroll down to find the question "What is a ring race" - then click "Contact Us" below this article and submit your complaint.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?