Daily progress

Options
5Wipes
5Wipes Posts: 3 Newbie

I just got a new phone and have successfully loaded my account (it was linked with facebook) BUT I am curious as to why I have lost my daily progress streak? It not like I changed accounts? I had just gotten to like 185 days and actually was psyched with myself for remembering each day. Now (on day 1 with new phone) I am somehow on Day 14?? Can you explain this? Thanks!! Scott

Answers

• 5Wipes
    5Wipes Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I've also lost my boosters that I had saved up😭

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,828 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @5Wipes . I am so sorry to hear your daily reward starts over and you’ve lost your boosters 😢. Daily rewards and boosters are not stored in your game but are stored in your device's memory. So when you use a new device you will start over, but your boosters could still be on your old device. If so, use those boosters to get your progress and when you out of them, start playing on your new device. On day 7 the daily reward will be back to getting 2 hours  booster and 30 minutes life again and repeats every 3 days.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Daily bonuses and boosters are not stored in your game but are stored in your device's memory. So when using a new device, it will start again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?