Help - issue w/ store

cstilson
cstilson Posts: 1 Newbie

Why is the store having issues? I had plenty of hold bars and the store wouldn’t let me buy 5 more moves and so I lost my place and my points! What’s going on??

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020

Hello @cstilson and welcome to our Sodalicious King Community! I am sorry that happened to you and definitely understand your frustration. The most common reason for not being able to purchase something is because the game doesn't think you have an internet connection. The games need a strong and steady signal and if there is a temporary interruption or drop in signal, it can cause the game to think you are playing off-line and you can't make purchases in this case.

The first thing you want to do is make sure you have the latest version of the game. You also want to clear your cache. Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your device (mobile or PC) for at least 10-15 seconds and then start it up again. Hopefully this will clear up any future glitches and allow you to purchase gold bars again.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Check app update> game logout> restart device> open game and log in. Verify that you are connected to a strong Internet network This is important in the purchase process The game needs a strong signal to complete the purchase

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?