How Can I save progress of Candy Crush running under BlueStacks to Windows PC Version ?

bezuzen
bezuzen Posts: 1 Newbie

I want to migrate progress from BlueStacks App to another PC which has the PC Version installed.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

You can find all the detailed information by clicking HERE or at the link below.

If you find something difficult or the problem is the same, let me know again.

Thank you.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Enter the game on your old device.

Back up your progress and contact Facebook or the Kingdom.

Install the game on your new device.

Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook or the Kingdom.

All your progression game and gold bars must be transferred to the brand new device!

By connecting to Facebook or Kingdom, you are syncing your progress with our game servers. Therefore, your progress and gold bars will be easily transferred between your devices.

If for some reason the progress does not succeed in not transferring the gold bars, try contacting us (by clicking on the "Contact Us" button below) where we can help you recover them.

Enhancements, additional lives, and additional moves are not saved on our servers, but are saved locally on the device they were purchased on. This means, unlike gold bars and the level of progress, they will not be transferred to your new device.

Fortunately, if you still have access to the old device, everything will still be there. Why not go back and use these boosters to play some levels before switching to your new device?

Always remember that we never recommend storing a lot of enhancements on your device. We offer a variety of ways to get free boosters every day so that there is no need to store them. Use them to get through these difficult levels!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?