My candy crush soda game allows me to get level 30, then it freezes once I through the first portal

Options
p410
p410 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have tried the solutions you have emailed me, butI am still having the same problem with the game. The game allows me to scroll to level 30. Once I go through the first portal the game freezes. What can I do to fix this problem asap.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,355 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @p410 Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear that you are still having the issue which you have reported few months ago! I am guessing you must not have received any suggestions because you have posted your comment in a thread in the "Discussions".

When we are having an issue, it always helps when we open a new question (which you just did) and post about the issue we are having in our game.

OK, now coming back to the issue you are having in your game -- Did you try the steps that were suggested here ---> My Avatar stuck in a lower level

If you have not tried OR do not remember, can you please show me a screenshot of your Map at level # 30 (since it is the lever your Avatar being stuck).

Also, can you tell me which device you are using -- is it a mobile device OR a laptop? If mobile device, what is the model?

Can you please post back all these details, so that I can help you further? You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below. And to post the screenshot, click on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day! 🍬 🍬

• p410
    p410 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am playing Candy Crush Soda saga on a desktop Mac

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Perhaps there is one of the stages that requires three stars and you did not complete it and moved to a higher level, but the image remained at the level in which you did not get three stars. Go back and look at where your image was settled, then complete the level at which the image stopped, then the image will move to the new level that you are In it now also log out and login again for the game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?