Bought an item from a Company advertising on the Game

emmanuelmerle
emmanuelmerle Posts: 1 Newbie

I never received the item.

What can I do ?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

Ads are not part of the game.

However, I'm tagging here Mother Superstar @Elsa

She can give you the right advice.

Thank you.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @emmanuelmerle,

Well not knowing the name of the company, you bought from. My advice is to contact 1st that company. Then 2nd, give as much details to King Support as you can. The King Community doesn't do refunds or money issues.

You will need a number of things on contacting "King Support":

• User ID# - *See below!
    • Name of Game!
    • Version# of Game!
    • Device you are playing on!

What is my User ID and where can I find it?

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it/p1?new=1

Problems with your purchase?

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/269456/problems-with-your-purchase

Contact us

https://soporto.king.com/contact

The more details you give, the better they can assist you.

Below, are 2 King Games, that have the current version# listed.

Your "User ID#" is the same, on any King Game you play on.

Hope this helps you out.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/12/2020

• Grebe
    Grebe Posts: 12 Level 2

Hi,

I've already managed to post twice about my problem on the Candy Crush page rather than the CC Soda page.

I'm stuck on level 1513 of CC Soda. I've managed to bring the bear down to the candy necklace numerous times but never passed it. The level is labelled "Hard"; I think it should be renamed "Ultra Hard". I have no intentions of paying for lives; I can't afford to give money to a mega-rich company just to play its games. I've been stuck on tons of levels before but never got to the point of almost cracking it just to have it fail.

I'd also like to know why the lollipop booster appears so infrequently too? It used to pop up all the time. I read a post where someone opined that if it appeared too often ".. the game wouldn't be as good..."

I don't use boosters until I've played each round at least 10 times without them...

Any advice gratefully appreciated.

Thank you 😎

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,896 Sweet Legend

Thanks for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas. These stores have nothing to do with the game or King. What you all have to do is to contact the actual company where you purchased the item. I saw this from a player in the old King Care community and that's why I know that King has nothing to do with the sales. That player never got her purchased item and they were told to contact the company. Were you given a confirmation email? See if that has a company name on it? I would also contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint about this company. Do not mention King's name because they are not involved with the selling of those items.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

These companies have no relationship to the game or to the community. Just advertisements appear in the game to support the developers financially. If you think that you have been deceived, you should contact them and inform them about their problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?