Can't advance to next level

Robin_Robinnson
Robin_Robinnson Posts: 5 Level 2

Why won't SODA CRUSH advance me automatically after I win a level? I have to refresh the game to advance to next level. I also lose my multi tool gifts when I win consecutive levels.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,162 Candy Moderator

Hello @Robin_Robinnson Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your game!

Can you tell me when did this issue start in your game? Is it the same from level # 1 or did it just start recently?

Which device you are using to play the game? If you are using a mobile device, what is the version you have? And can you check how much free storage space your device has?

** I did see a similar kind of question a while ago, but their issue was solved as soon as they installed latest game version! So, I need to know which version you have.

And with regards to loosing boosters ---> Is your level "freezing" once you click on PLAY? Is that why, you are loosing the boosters? Because, UNLESS we loose a level, we will not loose the boosters that we won in consecutive levels!!

Can you please post back and answer all these, so that I can take more details from you? You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend 🍬 🍬

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Just update your game to the latest version so you can play all available levels

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?