Lost all my 2500s levels on PC

philthom
philthom Posts: 1 Newbie

IG'morning every body,

I'm playing since 3 years or more on my PC (windows). My profile is "moi". Yesterday you asked me to approve your new confidential issues

I had to create a account what i did

And now i have to use this new profile and i lost all my level and progress How can i restore it?

Thank you

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator

Hello @philthom - welcome to our Sodalicious Community! Have you been playing the game either thru FB or a King.com account? If you have your progress has been saved on the King servers and can be restored. But even if you haven't you can get your levels back. Check here (click on the green link)and follow what it says. It may take a day or two for Player Support to get back to you. If necessary - we will restore your levels to your new account. I will let the CMs know and you should get your levels back soon (hopefully Monday or Tuesday).

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager

Hello @philthom and welcome to the Community!

Our dear @bearwithme is right: if you had a King account, or played connected to Facebook before, it's possible we can reconnect you to that account. Please try out these steps.

If they don't work, don't worry! I've found your new account in the system- we can restore your levels there if you want. 😊

Just let us know how it goes and if you need more assistance we're always here for you. 🤗

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

If you have registered in the king's community before or on Facebook and linked it to your game, do not worry it will be easy for you to return your progress with the use of a new account. You just have to give your old account information or contact the support center

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?