candy soda saga

alexasdafaga
alexasdafaga Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Support

Does anyone help me ??????? I've been playing on king.com for a few years, at candycrush saga it's ok, but at candycrushsoda for 2 weeks when I go to play instead of taking me to level839 takes me to level 1, what can I do? I don't play on the phone on the computer and I don't have a facebook account

I also joined the comunity, I went everywhere, it's embarrassing to write for 2 weeks and not solve my problem, especially since I've been playing on king.com for many years, I play on a PC that has no problem like I said in other games it doesn't do that, can't anyone really help me?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator

Hello @alexasdafaga and welcome to our Sodalicious King Community. I am sorry you have been having trouble navigating the community and getting some help. I have a few links in my signature that might help you get to know the community better.

You have actually posted this issue in the Farm Heroes community. It's easy to do - I have done it a few times myself. Not a problem - I will get it moved to the correct page.

As far as your issue is concerned. Did you get up to level 839 in Candy Crush Soda on your PC but it is now taking you back to level 1? Have you been playing thru a King.com account? Please check here and see if these instructions help you resolve the issue. If it doesn't, please comment below and I will try and help you out further. We will get this issue resolved.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.😊

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Your game must be linked either to Facebook or to the king’s community. If you are not linked to any of the two accounts, you will not be able to recover your level in case it is lost.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?