I made two pitches for 1.99 each and did not receive my gold bars .

RockinRenay
RockinRenay Posts: 3 Newbie

How do I get the bars

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓

Hello @RockinRenay Thank you for replying back 👍️

Since you would like to have your Purchased items, I would suggest you to contact the King "Player Support Team" through this link ---> https://soporto.king.com/contact 

** Because the Query asks for your personal details and this is a Public Forum, we are advised to contact the "Player Support team"

You can contact them either from the link I gave above (in Green fonts) or directly from your game (Gear Wheel Icon -- then ? -- then "Purchases & Gold Bars" option -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" tab)

Once you click on that "Contact Us" or on above link, a form will appear for you. Follow below steps to fill it::

** Enter all the required details, then at the TOPIC, write as "Problems with Purchase"; and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.

NOTE: Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly! After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  

If you have not heard from them within 3 to 5 days, send a reply through that automated email you have received and give them a heads-up that you are still waiting for assistance.

Hope you will receive your Gold Bars very soon into your account!

Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍬 🍬

Answers

• PummyRaj

Hello @RockinRenay Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear that you have not received your purchased items!

What device did you use to make your purchase? Would you like to receive the Gold Bars OR are you looking for a refund?

Can you please clarify, so that I can point you in the correct direction?

You can post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍬 🍬

• RockinRenay

I would like the bars

• RockinRenay

i would like the gold bars that I paid for. Thank you

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓

Hello @RockinRenay Thank you for replying back 👍️

Since you would like to have your Purchased items, I would suggest you to contact the King "Player Support Team" through this link ---> https://soporto.king.com/contact 

** Because the Query asks for your personal details and this is a Public Forum, we are advised to contact the "Player Support team"

You can contact them either from the link I gave above (in Green fonts) or directly from your game (Gear Wheel Icon -- then ? -- then "Purchases & Gold Bars" option -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" tab)

Once you click on that "Contact Us" or on above link, a form will appear for you. Follow below steps to fill it::

** Enter all the required details, then at the TOPIC, write as "Problems with Purchase"; and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.

NOTE: Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly! After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  

If you have not heard from them within 3 to 5 days, send a reply through that automated email you have received and give them a heads-up that you are still waiting for assistance.

Hope you will receive your Gold Bars very soon into your account!

Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍬 🍬

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

You reach your customer service in the game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?