"Something went wrong" when sending a life in the team

SassySu
SassySu Posts: 3 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Support

I haven’t been able to send lives to my team members of over a week. Something went wrong try again later. Is there a fix?

Answers

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hello @SassySu

I'm sure that the techs know about the problem and are working on it.

If not I can tag @LadyRaffie or @Glenn1972 to see if they can help.

Thanks for the information. 👍

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑

Hello @SassySu , welcome to the King Community Forum!

Would you let us know what type device you are having these issues with and what game you play?.

Have you tried logging out of the game and clearing the cache in the app? You'll also need to turn your phone off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on. After you turn in back on, go look for an update to the app. Sometimes the game gets out of sync, especially if there is an update waiting.

Try those things and then let me know if it works. 😀 The link below may offer help.

You can get answers to the most frequent device issues here .

Thank you @teresawallace44 for tagging me and I see that that you have tagged LadyRaffie who will be of great help as she always is. ❤️

Kind regards 😁 Glenn

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hi @Glenn1972

You’re very welcome.

I hope that you can help. 👍

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager

Hello friends!!

@SassySu (I love that nickname!), the team in the Studio is investigating about this at the moment. However, they told me something I found very reassuring: when you get that message while sending a life to a team mate, it means that that team mate already received a life from another member of the team. That's why you cannot help him/her at that precise moment.

All in all, although it's an error that has to be fixed, the player you want to help doesn't need your life anymore, so you both can continue playing. 😊

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

when you get that message while sending a life to a team mate, it means that that team mate already received a life from another member of the team. That's why you cannot help him/her at that precise moment.

All in all, although it's an error that has to be fixed, the player you want to help doesn't need your life anymore, so you both can continue playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?