🥳 Win boosters here I🥤 What's your Soda Name? Win Gold Bars here! I 🏅 Claim your 5000 level badge here !

Stuck at level 3088 for 6 days

carlcoopcarlcoop Posts: 7 Level 2
edited June 26 in Discussions

6 days I’ve been on this level, 6 days.

Please, someone tell me this game isn’t fixed ?

Prev1

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 6,944 Game Expert

https://apptipper.com/candy-crush-soda-saga/candy-crush-soda-saga-level-3088-tips/

Hello and welcome to this community

The level does not have to be broken if you have been hanging on it for a long time. The right game is coming and please be patient. I have searched for a link for you with the help and hope it helps you further. On the Internet you can find videos and help for every game and the current level!

Good luck

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 3,578 Legend

Hi @carlcoop Is the Level 3088 very hard to complete ? Please tell about the Level so that Your feedback can be considered for passing it to the Game Team.

Some Players were saying that it's very hard to Complete The Level, so, Keep Telling about the Level. Tagging @LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop to note your feedback.

Thanks Everyone For Being Part of the King Games, and it's Community. Your Contributions makes this Community a great place for Everyone.

Want Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games ?

Click Here to Participate and Win Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games !

Vote here by Clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters, levels and Festival Updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Enjoy !

• YoscaYosca Posts: 1,522 Game Expert

Welcome to the Community @carlcoop

Last week another player mentioned this level could not be beaten. So this is what I told her/him:

You can do this level, but I admit it isn’t easy! Swedish fish can be helpful in all parts. First part you need to clear it fast it isn’t really hard. Second part if you make 2 moves in the same row you get 2 wrapped candies. Use the wrapped candies together as often as possible, so the board can clear a lot. In the third part again, if possible use 2 CBs together as much as you can.

That same day the player won the level. I hope you will win this level too!

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

Carpe Diem

You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish

Win GOLD BARS in the Soda Contests HERE

• ipeteipete Posts: 316 Level 3

Don't feel bad @carlcoop there was a post recently that a player stuck on level 100 for 11 days. Lady Luck will help you soon.

• LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 1,459 Community Manager

Hello @carlcoop !

Welcome to our Sodalicious Community!

Our Forum is a great place, to have fun, win some extra gold bars for your game, but also to find help around!

@Yosca is one of our Soda Game Experts, and as she said, there was another another player with the same issue that with her tips was able to beat the level.

C'mon we know you can beat it! 💪

Candy Crush Soda - Celebrate Level 5000 with us! 🥳

🏆Win Gold Bars in our 5 Competitions HERE 🏆
    🥇Claim the exclusive Community 5000 Level badge  HERE!  🥇

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga     🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga

• carlcoopcarlcoop Posts: 7 Level 2

Thanks for the replies and I appreciate what you’re saying. But levels like this, make the game, no fun whatsoever.

It feels like they just want me to buy boosters to get past certain levels and I will never, ever do that.

This game is getting more and more boring.

Candy Crush saga is the same these days too.

• ipeteipete Posts: 316 Level 3

@carcoop I completely agree! that is why i'm waiting to get BGH and kimmy's arcade back.

Finally got past 3088, without buying boosters, sailed past 3089 and now spent two days on the equally boring, seemingly impossible 3090.

Getting nowhere near completing this level.

Once again,I’m in 5th place in the race, so no prizes for me. The other players must buy boosters, which is their choice, but why should I be handicapped in the race, it’s not a level playing field ?

There should be separate races for booster buyers, I never get Spatulas key, the noble path is of no interest to me, I’ll never spend a penny on it. I rarely get anything other than a candy hammer on the gum ball thing, I always contribute to the fair grid thing, but I only play the free 30 minutes a day. I’m not and never will be, a hardcore player.

So can we have separate races etc, let the hardcore players who spend ££ have their version and the casual players have theirs ?

Two attempts at 3090, another joke level........

And another thing, what’s the point of that stupid supersonic lolly thing ? You get one piece every three days, but they expire every day.

Surely it’s not a thing you can purchase to speed it up ?

Hello @carlcoop !

You can get boosters from daily log-in and even if you don't want to buy the Royal Path, you can still claim for free the boosters in the Noble Path

Regarding Supersonic Lolly is not purchasable. I know the Studio is looking into it to improve it. On the other hand, thanks for your feedback regarding the Episode Race. That's a very nice feedback and will make sure to pass it to the Studio 🤗

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga     🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 6,944 Game Expert

@LadyRaffie

Couldn't you please move the comment on the lollipop into the big post? Thank you. You know that I'm a big cleaner here. thank you

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• YoscaYosca Posts: 1,522 Game Expert
    edited June 29

Hi @Spinnifix

I lik to clean up too, but this thread is not about the Supersonic Lolly. So if the original thread is about something else and some comments aren’t about that topic, and you move the whole topic it only makes more confusing. You have to consider that too 😊 That is my opinion 🙂.

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

Carpe Diem

You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish

Win GOLD BARS in the Soda Contests HERE

Hello!

Thank you @Spinnifix and @Yosca for all the help!

@Spinnifix in this case I do agree with @Yosca 🤗

Want to PLAY?

The lollipop comment is only an add on after thought, the topic of the thread is not about the lolly.