Login 30 free play is gone

Options
jaclac_
jaclac_ Posts: 9 Level 2

I always played in landscape mode, why can't I anymore? Also, aren't we going to receive the 30 minute freeplay on login now, because I don't get it anymore ?

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Heya! Welcome to the community! @Lola_Pop can you help with this problem?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@jaclac_ Info from Community Manager regarding landscape mode

If you play on an iPad or tablet, you may prefer to play with the game board appearing horizontally or in ‘landscape mode’.

However, the Studio is running a test, so this option may not be available at the moment, and they'll only have the "vertical/portrait" option.

This is not a fault and we hope it doesn’t affect your enjoyment of the game too much.🤗

We'll let you know once the test is over!!

The 30 minute log in has not been removed from the game but may be missing due to a temporary problem.

Hope this helps

• jaclac_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Freddy_Fal, thank you so much for answering my questions! I have been trying to get sn explanation for a while now. I knew some people couldn't play in landscape mode, but this is the 1st explanation as to why, especially after being able to previously. I couldn't find the answer for where the 30 minute free play upon login was. Thanks again, this is greatly appreciated! Bye for now, I'm off to play!

• jaclac_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry, one more thing, I hope things change back to the way they were. I'm disabled, and having to hold my tablet up to play, is not7 only uncomfortable, but it is painful. I hope everybody has a safe and wonderful day!

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you play on an iPad or tablet, you may prefer to play with the game board appearing horizontally or in ‘landscape mode’.

However, the Studio is running a test, so this option may not be available at the moment, and they'll only have the "vertical/portrait" option.

This is not a fault and we hope it doesn’t affect your enjoyment of the game too much.🤗

The 30 minute log in has not been removed from the game but may be missing due to a temporary problem.

Hope this helps

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Heya! Welcome to the community! @Lola_Pop can you help with this problem?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@jaclac_ Info from Community Manager regarding landscape mode

Hope this helps

• jaclac_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Freddy_Fal, thank you so much for answering my questions! I have been trying to get sn explanation for a while now. I knew some people couldn't play in landscape mode, but this is the 1st explanation as to why, especially after being able to previously. I couldn't find the answer for where the 30 minute free play upon login was. Thanks again, this is greatly appreciated! Bye for now, I'm off to play!

• jaclac_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry, one more thing, I hope things change back to the way they were. I'm disabled, and having to hold my tablet up to play, is not7 only uncomfortable, but it is painful. I hope everybody has a safe and wonderful day!

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?