No free time or booster

Options
grammykksl
grammykksl Posts: 1 Newbie

I am starting to hate this ...cannot connect for weeks . keep getting the message to try again now today no free time or booster ...what is going on ni have over 1100 days signed in. This us crazy

Thank you

Babieskksl

Answers

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,154 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @grammykksl Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

It is not just you, but many players are having this same "connection" issue. I think it could be because of the "heavy internet traffic" and also probably the servers being down! Either of these reasons, our games will not work.

But, you should be able to play your levels though, as all the King games have the facility to play them even off-line.

I am assuming that you are playing on a mobile device! If so, can you try to turn-off the "WiFi" connection and connect to the phone "Data" and see if the situation improves?

Try it this way -- disconnect from WiFi -- clear cache -- restart your device after shutting it down for 2-3 minutes -- turn on the "Data" and log back into the game -- see if your come back up.

Unfortunately, there is nothing else that the King team can do to restore our "Daily Log-in Streak".

And, wow! 1100 consecutive days πŸ˜ƒ That is really awesome πŸ™Œ πŸ‘ I am sorry to say that, you might have to lose it πŸ˜”

If you have further questions or comments, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out and you will be able to enjoy your game again 🍬 🍬

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?