Answers

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi there!!

welcome to the king community

i think the network connection is low

The Studio team is investigating this error on Facebook at the moment.

Please remember that Candy Crush Soda Saga is available in the Microsoft Store and can be played on a Windows 10 computer.

If this is not a possibility for you, please check if the problem appears in more than one browser. You can try out Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox...

Can y'all please make sure that you clear the cache once more? Here is a useful video that will show you how to optimize your PC performance.

In case clearing the cache doesn't work, please write back and give us your player ID (you can find it here) and the level you're currently playing on/ the name of the episode (what you prefer).

If you're playing on Facebook Gameroom, please try to play through the normal browser (not Safari, if possible) . Facebook Gameroom is a Windows-native app and consequently I'm afraid to say that you need to contact Facebook directly for further support. 😊

Thanks for your cooperation, I'll be back as soon as we have more information from the Game Studio!!

or take help from @Lim @Elsa @Freddy_Falkner 😄

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @cirulin Welcome to the King Community,

As @sameeksha Said, The Game is under Investigation and testing for Facebook. It was reported by many Players for freezing Problems. Soon, Community Managers will provide Update on it.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,242 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your tagging me! @sameeksha 😊

Hello! @cirulin 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Have you still cannot reward the task as Internet Connection Error Issue on this game with using Facebook or Facebook Gameroom? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! 😉

How about you clear the cache (but I feel like afraid you lost all of your boosters and events will be reset or gone otherwise Internet Connection Error Issue is fixed hopefully, as @sameeksha have answered) or you can click here (Facebook) 👈 (This solve discussion by Community Team) to read and follow troubleshooting steps of this problem (crashing/loading) as Internet Connection Error Issue that I hope this helps too! 😊

** If you have followed these troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, you can see @sameeksha have answered you to show your game ID and what your device that they can help you again. 😊 **

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?