🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Kimmy vs. Tiffi

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@ElenaVorona I don't think they meant you. It was my friend timmy's post.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,799 Level 3
    Options

I think it was about both of us.

Because to my clarification of the question there was an answer - "Nevermind".

That is, the top starter has NOT perceived me as a potential voter.

And how can I vote if I don’t understand?

And do I want to vote if the person who organized the survey does not take me seriously?

And then all this .... about hearts ...

I could be silent of course.

But, English-speaking people on this forum!

You either come to terms with the fact that there are foreign speakers (and we accept your rules. It’s hard for us, but we try).

Or tell us not to get in here until we learn English.

And, ipete, I will be very surprised if the "true hearts" clarify something.

But I'd like.

Good luck to all.

(using Google translator. I am already writing this everywhere)

• cupcakequeen273
    cupcakequeen273 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

I'm so sorry I was not at all talking about you! I only said nevermind because I was cancelling the vote because no one was voting! I'm so sorry you thought that and I hope you understand.

• cupcakequeen273
    Options

And I'm sorry I only speak English! There's really nothing I can do!

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

First of all, thanks @cupcakequeen273 for trying to bring some extra fun. I think your off-topic contest was really nice.

Actually, if you can hold for some days, you will see some very fun and interesting competitions that we will be having in our Communities. To give you a clue, they are quite similar to what you wanted to do here. Are you maybe reading our minds? 😉

@ElenaVorona the report about rudeness, it was not meant for you. It was meant for another player, that you can't see his comments now. It's totally normal that you ask whenever you don't understand a comment made by a player or a CM. And no one will mark you as rude for that. And if someone does, do not worry, that's why Community Managers are here for. So we will never let that happen 😉

Have you all a Sodalicious day and remember.. Have fun and May the Community be with you! 🚀

• cupcakequeen273
    Options

Thank you! I just found out recently that you have to be a higher level to create a poll.😑 I can't believe I didn't notice that! I would like it if this got taken down because it's pointless if it's not a real poll.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,799 Level 3
    Options

LadyRaffie, thanks for the message.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?