I can't remember the email account I used to sign up.

Options
smdelta
smdelta Posts: 2 Newbie

I accidently logged out and now I can't log back in because I don't remember the email I used.

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@smdelta If you cannot think of the email you used after a few attempts . you could set up a new account to get a Game ID and contact customer support from your game or the contact us at bottom of page ( need game ID for this ) and explain what your problem is and they may be able to restore your progress manually. you will have no boosters lives or scores etc only your level restored if they can do it

Answers

• paris2009
    paris2009 Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options
  • paris2009
    paris2009 Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

Sort i wrote the wrong thing try to re-trace what you did that day

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@smdelta If you cannot think of the email you used after a few attempts . you could set up a new account to get a Game ID and contact customer support from your game or the contact us at bottom of page ( need game ID for this ) and explain what your problem is and they may be able to restore your progress manually. you will have no boosters lives or scores etc only your level restored if they can do it

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

If you cannot think of the email you used after a few attempts . you could set up a new account to get a Game ID and contact customer support from your game or the contact us at bottom of page ( need game ID for this ) and explain what your problem is and they may be able to restore your progress manually. you will have no boosters lives or scores etc only your level restored if they can do it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?