I have got scammed by a third company

Options
lalajd125
lalajd125 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Support

I spent $30 via PayPal to have my progress reinstated. They (soda crush) took my money and never fixed the problem. Then I asked for a refund. They said ok. I never received it. They I asked again and they said it would be $50 more to fix the problem! Again I said no I just wanted a refund! Still haven’t received nothing !!! 4 months later! Don’t pay any $$$ 😡😡😡

Best Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,207 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @lalajd125 This isn’t a King thing. I think you've been scammed, you better contact Paypal. King doesn’t ask money for reinstate progress!

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @lalajd125

Welcome to our Community. Let's see how we can help you out.

As @Yosca mentions, King doesn't charge you for reinstating your game progress. We do that totally for free. If you ever need to contact King for any issue, you either can do it here in our Community in the Support section or you can contact by email King through your game

Now, please contact Paypal and show them the email from the people who scammed you. I'm sure they will help you get the money back.

On the other hand and regarding to reinstate your progress. What happened to you exactly? Do you want us to reset your progress to a certain level? Let me know what you need and I will have a look. Does it sound good?

All the best and May the Community be with you 🤗

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?