Purchase issue

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,400 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Something went wrong somewhere?.

Comments

• charliesgirl
    charliesgirl Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I paid 3.99 three times and was not given my extra things that i had bought. That's 12.00 that was taken out of my bank accounts and I was not able to finish levels that i had just paid for. 8.99. Very disappointed. Denise Hawke

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there Denise, good day to you.

I don't have aswer to your first question. Regarding your purchase issue, there may be a delay in processing your transaction. In the meantime, try following troubleshooting steps:

• Reboot your mobile device. Reboot your computer If you play on Facebook or King.com
    • Make sure the Internet connection is working correctly. If possible try another Internet connection – for instance from WiFi to mobile data
    • Make sure you are logged into your App Store with the same account with which you made your purchase

After you do this, there is a good chance that you got your purchase through and complete.

If you still have issue, on a mobile device and in the Windows app, go to the Settings and Help Center. Choose a topic and you'll find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page and send an email to Player Support from there.

If you play on the Facebook or King.com websites, send the email from here to help us get your missing items back. Pssst... Remember to use the email address associated with your Facebook or King account when filling the contact details so we can locate you faster.

Please follow the above and report back to us. Thank you 🙏🏻

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020
    Options

@charliesgirl Hi and welcome, I'm sorry to here you had a problem with your purchase ,but the community does not deal with purchases

If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Or alternatively you can use the contact us at bottom of page, you will need you game ID for this

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

We do it for free if you ever need to contact King about any problem, you can either do it here in our community in the support section or you can contact by email King through your game

Now, please contact Paypal and show the email of the people who cheated you. I am sure they will help you get the money back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?