difference between android and windows

Options
Gail_Smith-2
Gail_Smith-2 Posts: 8 Level 2

When I play candy crush soda saga it has gone from 30 min to 15 min and no gifts when pass bubblegum hilll. So different to playing it on android. It has become so obvious the differences and I prefer to pay on windows but will give up its so bad

Answers

• Tonya_W
    Tonya_W Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Android is like smartphone windows computer

• Gail_Smith-2
    Options

the game is completely different playing on android versus on pc with windows

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,117 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the Community @Gail_Smith-2

Yes you have differences with platforms. If you prefer to play on computer and you have access to Windows 10 you could try the Windows App version of the game.

• Gail_Smith-2
    Options

the game is completely different playing on android versus on pc with windows

• Gail_Smith-2
    Options

Thanks for your replies, I have been playing it on windows 10 just really not sure why it is so different to android and it never use to be so just a bit confused :-)

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Now that I have both I can talk to. It is true that it is different. It is 2 different programs and therefore is different on Android and more than Window 10. For example: There are no videos for boosters and extra movements on window 10. Even for Window 10 there is no Super Farm Heros app to download.

I hope this helps you further!!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello @Gail_Smith-2 I would like to clarify something. You like playing on window but you don't get the rewards. You don't like playing on android but the rewards are better. Right? I just play on one device. Maybe to get more features I might have to play on more than one device.

I hope I make sense. 😁😁😁

I forgot...welcome to our community new bee!!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Gail_Smith-2 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that there has been few issues in your game!

So, you have not received the gifts from the Bubble Gum Troll on your Windows 10! Was it the Lollipop Hammers and the Unlimited Lives only? OR did you not receive the Gold Bars for your time on the throne too? Did you receive the gifts when played on your Android device?

** The Bubble Gum Troll not giving gifts was the big complaint and that was the reason, the event was held back to keep the troll in Time-Out! Looks like, he is still being mischievous! :Let me see if any other players have posted about the same!

If you are unhappy because of the BGH rewards, that is just a glitch/bug with the event itself and it is not your device. So, you can continue playing on Windows 10 👍️

Also, I am sorry to say that I have not understood what you meant by "it has gone from 30 minutes to 15 minutes" -- were you mentioning the "time for the Lives to refill"? Did it gone down to 15 minutes on your Android device? OR is it something else? I have not seen any comments about this, and have not experienced either! Hence, need to make sure!

Can you please clarify all these questions for me?

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍬 🍬

• Gail_Smith-2
    Options

Hi and thanks

I did not receive anything at all for passing BGH on windows but I do on Android.

When I open the game for 1st time in Android you get 30 mins at start and use to be same on windows but now I get 15 mins.

Does that make sense?

• Gail_Smith-2
    Options

Can anyone tell me how i get an answer from the support team at Kings?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?