We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why do I keep losing my bars when I want to play kimmys arcade. The game closes out on me.

weedsthecrusher
weedsthecrusher Posts: 2 Newbie

The game closes out after I spend bars to play. It happened 3 times to me. May I get my bars back? I worked hard on bubble gum hill and races to get those bars. Hope you can help me.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Weeds is the shit! Don't need to tell me what you do while you are playing the game.🤣 I really don't think you will get the bars back. But it is worth a try. I think you need to contact/email players support from the app.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Weeds is the ****! Don't have to tell me what you're doing while playing games. 🤣

I hope you get the bars back. I think you need to contact players support from the game app.

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5

hii there!

Have you cleared your cache and cookies recently and logged in & out of your profile recently. If not try those steps and resync your device .

Maybe it can help!

Tagging the superstar @PummyRaj (She will surely help you out 🤗)

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,398 Candy Moderator

Hello and Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

First of all, do try clearing cache / cookies / browsing history like our friend @sameeksha suggested.

And now, a question! Is your game closing only when playing the Arcade? Does it work all fine when you are playing regular levels? How about when you buy extra moves, etc.?

What device are you using? Is it an iOS or an Android device? If your game is closing out all the time, then, we should run some troubleshooting steps.

So, can you please reply back and let me know? You can post back by simply typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍬 🍬

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,398 Candy Moderator

Oh, Sorry! Forgot to add....

About the missing Gold Bars -- you will have to contact the "King Player Support Team", as the Community Team does not deal with missing Gold Bars and gifts.

You can contact them directly from your game OR through this link ---> https://soporto.king.com/contact

** If you are contacting from your game, go to "Settings" (the Cog wheel icon) -- then click on the ? -- Click on "Events & Challenges" and see if "Kimmy's Arcade" is listed there. If not, scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" tab -- Then fill in the given form with all the needed details. Also, explain briefly about the issue in the given comment box and Submit the form.

Once you sent the complaint, you will receive an automated response as an acknowledgement. Please wait for 3 to 5 days and if you still have not heard from them, do send a reminder email through that automated response you have received, and inform them that you are still waiting to be helped.

Somebody will definitely reach you and help you out. I have few personal best experiences with them. Only thing is you have to be a bit more patient, as we never know how much busy they are!

Hope this clarifies! Please let me know if you have any questions 🙂

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Have you cleared your cache and cookies recently and logged in & out of your profile recently. If not try those steps and resync your device .

Maybe it can help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?