We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Help Required - Level 1242

LizaPLace
LizaPLace Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 1242 is not playing - its a pink screen and I cant see the candy - please help

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello @LizaPLace there are other players having the same problem. The studio is still looking into it. I don't think there is a solution yet. But you should try logging out, shut down and restart the device, then login again. Hopefully it will do something. Good luck.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Hi @LizaPLace Hi and welcome, As explained above there have been some issues hat are being looked into, but as you are playing via a browser you clear your browser cache / history and log out and restart your device. then log back in. See if this improves anything. If not can you try using a different browser and see if that stops the problem or if it still exists and let us know

Thanks

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator

Hello @LizaPlace - hopefully the advice given above will help you resolve your problem. As mentioned above - the studio is looking into the issue.

In the meantime - now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun! Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

there are other players having the same problem. The studio is still looking into it. I don't think there is a solution yet. But you should try logging out, shut down and restart the device, then login again. Hopefully it will do something. Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?