Removing Facebook

Options
Breathee
Breathee Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi all. I have issue. Want to remove my FB account that I have used to save my procces on Soda Saga (mobile) but I couldn't find a way to save my levels. I have checked the community to find an answer for that but couldn't find. Is there a way to save my levels without FB?😕

Answers

• Breathee
    Breathee Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited July 2020
    Options
  • wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there Brea and hope you are doing well. You may need to sync your FB progress with King account. Simply follow the steps below and you're good to go.

• Go to this page: https://king.com/games 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

Thereafter, you can continue your game in King.com via PC or mobile.

Let us know if the above helps and should you need further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Breathee Hi and welcome you can sync your Facebook with a king account before you delete facebook. You will need a PC to do this

• In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

Hope this helps

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Breathee .

We warmly welcome you to our adorable king community.

If you want to save your progress it is either by facebook or by king account. Since you no longer desire FB so you have to sync your progress to king account through PC. Please follow the below steps.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

Thanks.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

You can save it through your King Account

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?