Rainbow Boosters

Options
amwhite22
amwhite22 Posts: 2 Newbie

I haven't been getting the Rainbow Boosters for about 3 months now. I play on my computer through Facebook.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@amwhite22 Hi and welcome can you explain a little more not sure what a rainbow boosters is. To make sure you game is up to date clear your browser cache /history. log out and restart your device. then log back in

Hope this helps

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi@amwhite22 ,

We warmly welcome you to the wonderful king community,

i think you are talking about Rainbow Road Feature.

When Rainbow Road appears, you can win extra sweet boosters!

Complete a level without losing a life to win and progress on Rainbow Road. The more levels you complete in a row, the more boosters you collect – so keep up that streak to win big! 

So please note that all the bonus features in the game are related to test groups. So either you are no longer part of that bonus feature test group or there might be a temporary problem. So in both cases you should be hopeful that this feature may be available to you any time sooner.

however you may do the standard trouble shooting procedure, by log out , update game application, clear cache and restart your device and log back in. hoping it can solve this.

Thanks.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,219 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @amwhite22 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the "Rainbow Streak" / "Rainbow Road" feature in your game!

The reason I am thinking for you to not have this feature is because you are playing on PC 🙁! I am also there with you and the feature is not appearing from past few months! Hence, I am thinking the feature must have been taken out from PC games.

But, I did not give it much of a thought as I play the game on iPad also, and the feature is completely working fine there. Let me find out if I am on the right track to think that the Rainbow Road will not be available anymore on PC game.

All the Community In-charge team are off from the work now, as it is past working hours (they are located overseas). I will get back to you tomorrow with any info I can get.

Until then, I request you to please be patient 🙏

Thank you very much for understanding! Have a Sodalecious day 🍬 🍬

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@PummyRaj I bet they took it because they are doing more testing on that and all features. I can not wait for their answer. 🙄

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Hi @amwhite22 a very warm welcome to you.

So sorry about it . Hope the kind assistance from the experts is positive . 

Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Sign out and enter again for the game Update your game to the last version make sure you are connected to the internet and connected to Facebook

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?