Why do I have to redo levels I've already done with the new update?

Options
angelkavele
angelkavele Posts: 9 Level 2

I have been playing candy crush for three months and have gotten to level 257. I haven't had any problems with it until now. I have updated it then uninstalled it and it gets worse and worse. The latest thing is that it won't let me play ads to get powerups or if it does it won't let me use them. It's also trying to make me redo levels I've already done as a challenge which I have skipped out on because why would I want to redo them? Another thing is that it doesn't allow me to play ads to get hearts anymore and doesn't allow me to play ads to get more moves sometimes. Anyways please don't tell me to clear my cache if someone decides to reply to help me. I have done it numerous times, powered my phone off you name it. It's not just this app but other apps like google, google photos etc. aren't working right. I also have my gmail connected to my candy crush account to save my progress so it's not like I don't have it backed up. Here is a few screenshots of what I'm dealing with. I also don't have 50 gold bars I have 8 that i made winning races. I'm not going to redo those levels I just want this bug fixed as soon as possible. If it matters I have a Samsung J3 Prime. Thank you to whomever replies to me for their help because I really need it.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?